‘Knowledge of Self’ – ‘NOSCE TE IPSUM ‘
The fundamental objective of Gnosis is to form ‘real men and women’, to awaken our consciousness, to enable us to achieve our full potential and come out of a state of pain and suffering. The knowledge we seek is really inside us, thus Gnosis leads us ultimately to the supreme knowledge of ourselves.
The Gnostic Institute of Anthropology provides, free of charge, methods and systems for each of us to free ourselves from the afflictions of Humanity, and discover universal truths relating to realities beyond the three dimensional physical world. The mysteries of life and death, the laws of dharma and karma, re-incarnation, the secrets of ancient civilizations like the Egyptians, Aztecs, Druids etc. can be unlocked through the application of the Gnostic teachings.
The Gnostic Institute of Anthropology, ‘G.I.A.’ is an international organisation, and in the U.K. is run as a registered charity.
Its purposes are:
- To promote the study of the Gnostic teachings in order to help all human beings who are interested in their own physical, intellectual, cultural, moral and spiritual development, through the exercise of psychological, philosophical and scientific practices.
- To periodically organize Gnostic congresses, conventions, meetings and lectures, both nationally and internationally, and spread the principles of Gnostic Knowledge.
- To carry out anthropological and cultural research to objectively know the principles common to all peoples, cultures and religions of the world.
- To ensure the conservation of Gnostic values, in their true essence.
- To edit and preserve in its entirety the work, written and spoken, of Samael Aun Weor,
- To work for the benefit of Humanity, encouraging solidarity, fraternity and the union of all human beings without distinction.
V.M. Samael Aun Weor
A doctor and philosopher, author and renowned esoterist, Samael Aun Weor is the initiator of the Age of Aquarius and founder of the International Gnostic Movement. The author of over 60 esoteric Gnostic books, V.M. Samael Aun Weor succeeds in modernizing the Eternal Gnosis by giving it a clear, didactic, and synthetic form. For 27 years, he fought with body and soul to spread this teaching, oversaw the expansion of Gnosis onto 5 continents and gave countless conferences to feed the souls of those who seek the lost wisdom. V.M. Samael Aun Weor disincarnated on December 24th, 1977.
Wife and esoteric collaborator of V.M. Samael Aun Weor, V.M. Litelantes provided titanic support in the work of her husband. In 1977, she took direction of the International Gnostic Movement, working and making great sacrifices for the preservation and dissemination of her husbands teachings. Litelantes fought for 21 years for the consolidation and expansion of the International Gnostic Movement and founded the first Training Centre for Gnostic instructors in 1984 in Montreal. V.M. Litelantes disincarnated on February 5th 1998.
Please email with any queries or for further information : email@example.com
© GIA Gnostic Institute of Anthropology United Kingdom 2021
Registered Charity 1014688